The Draper Temple Dedication was March 21,2009. It was awesome! Our session was in the morning at 11:30. We had to catch the bus at 9am. We waited in the adjacent Stake Center until about 10:30 then waited in line to get into the temple. When we were just barely inside the temple doors, Benton noticed Elder Dallin H. Oaks walking by. He was so excited to see him up close. Elder Oaks said hello, it was so neat. We were seated not far from the Celestial room in an Ordinance Room. We were right in the front row. All I could think about was that the next time I would be in an Ordinance Room with Benton is when he is going on a mission....another 10 years away. I was very touched to be there with him in the House of the Lord. We were so very blessed and fortunate to be apart of the dedication and open house of the Draper Temple. It was truly a highlight of our lives.
L.I.F.E.
12 years ago




1 comment:
You guys look so cute! What an experience for you all, and how neat for your son to get a peak at what it's like in the Temple. So Great!
Post a Comment