Monday, May 11, 2009

Matthew was finally tall enough to ride the Dragon ride....he was so thrilled!Yeah !
Benton next to his favorite ride....Knight's Tournament......he always rides it with dad....they are the only ones who can handle getting flipped upside down and jerked around.
Savannah on"Choo Choos"....she was so happy to see Thomas :)
After Legoland, we drove past the flower fields (which are right below Legoland). They were gorgeous. McKenna loved them. She said it looked like a rainbow. I think she's right.One of our favorite places we went to was Torrey Pines. It is so beautiful. We loved it. The older kids enjoyed it more than the 2 younger ones. I only wish we had more time there...we had to head over to the family dinner for the wedding and ran out of time. Next time for sure we will spend more time exploring.

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

SUPER fun trip! I love SD. We've never done much in LA, but I love SD! My kids talk about going back to Legoland ALL the time!

Sheri Trimmer said...

Ahhh, this makes me want to go there! I love those flower fields and Legoland! We are going there this summer! Looks like you had a great time.