I had to have a picture of the kids with this statue. It brings back so many memories of my own childhood. I remember having my picture taken next to this statue and climbing on it and thinking how huge the people were ......just like my kids did. :) Good times.....
Benton took this photo of us with the gorgeous flowers. Not bad huh?! Way to go Benton. He enjoys taking pictures. Notice the Visitor's Center in the back.....its being remodeled.
Here's another pic of the kids (minus Savannah who was running around looking at the reflection pool and flowers). I love that it says the name of the Temple.
I love this picture of the kids sitting on the stones with the Temple spire in the background.
After the walking around the Temple with Aunt Laura, we went to Titos. A trip to LA isn't complete without eating at my all time fave Mexican. ( I wish I could have some now......)




1 comment:
It probably doesn't taste anything like that scary place we ate at in Idaho Falls...the one with the 'tuna fish'-like meat on the nachos.
Post a Comment