Happy happy birthday to our McKenna. We celebrated her big day at the ward party at Classic Water Park. So nice of the ward to come celebrate with us huh? hee hee. Then we came home and had her ice cream cake/mud pie and presents. Now for the mushy stuff....I can't believe she is already a big time 8 year old. That just can't be, can it? I remember when she was born like it was yesterday. Time goes too quickly, I don't like it. McKenna is becoming so grown up and responsible. She is kind, helpful and talented. She truly is a beautiful girl inside and out. We love you Nanny and can't imagine our family or life without you!
Here she is with the mud pie cake she wanted. (We're not huge cake lovers)
She received a gorgeous American Girl black velvet and gold bubble skirt dress.
L.I.F.E.
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment