Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I heard on the news that In-N-Out is coming to Draper..just down the road from us! Now, I'm not obsessed with food or anything, but being from California, In-N-Out has always been one of my faves, now I've converted Lou and the kiddos too. We always eat there a few times whenever we go to Cali...we love it! Yeah, I'm so excited, I'll be the first in line :) Plus, it makes California not seem quite so far.

6 comments:

AZ Karen said...

It's like a little piece of home...Hooray!

Sueann said...

Love it! Is it open?? We are coming up for spring break to see a newphew come home from his mission. My kids love that place too! :)

ps hope we bring the warn weather with us.

utah beach kids said...

No, it won't be open till summer or fall. Bummer...I'll be patient. YES...PLEASE bring some warm weather here!!! When are you coming?

Aloi Family said...

Cool beans or should I say cool burgers and fries (hee-hee) love that place, infact we are going there in 3 days woohoo..

Sueann said...

We are coming up March 13th for about a week..I sure hope the sun is out :)

Sheri Trimmer said...

Yum, it's one of our favorite places too. They are everywhere it seems in AZ now. A few of them aren't far from me at all. Yay that you're getting one! :)