
Savannah loves her new bike...pink of course and it makes cute magical sounds

New cozy warm jammies....the one and only present the kids get to open on Christmas Eve. Even though they know what their present is on Christmas Eve, they love and look forward to it.

This Christmas I had tons of extra time on my hands that I didn't know what to do with (yeah right!) so I decided our neighbor gifts would be homemade candies. Oh that sounded fun in October, but come December I had second thoughts. It actually was fun to make truffles, almond roca/toffee and york peppermint patties......it just took a L--O--N--G time, but the finished product was cute and yummy. Besides, what are the holidays without some sort of baking and an endless supply of treats? Lou and the kids loved being the taste testers...we had to make sure they were all good enough to give away :)

Every year our good friends have the kids over to decorate chocolate houses. This has become such a fun tradition for them that they look forward to. They have such fun decorating the houses with all sorts of Christmas candy. The houses don't last long, so I have to get a picture as soon as they come home before they start devouring their masterpieces.

This year I took McKenna to the Nutcracker Ballet for her first time. Since she is in ballet herself, I thought she would really enjoy seeing it live and in person. It was a fun mom-daughter (and her AG Julie) time, no boys allowed at this one!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment