The 4th grade at Benton's school has an annual Winter Ball where the kids show off the dances and Christmas songs they learned over the months. Its a fun night for the students and parents only. Although dance practice wasn't his favorite, Benton did a great job dancing and has some real moves :) They did the bunny hop, chicken dance, macarena, hokey pokey and some tricky ones where they switched partners. Way to go!
L.I.F.E.
12 years ago







3 comments:
I wonder if Benton has "real moves" or has the same "moves" his Uncle David does. :) That is a fun activity! We do the cha cha slide for FHE sometimes. Youtube has some great instructional videos!
I haven't seen David's moves, they may be the same! That's about as far as our dancing goes here. Cha Cha slide....will you guys perform it at the next reunion? tee hee :)
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment